Our website www.bracelit.es (the “Website”) uses a technology called “cookies” in order to be able to collect information about the use of the Website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies:These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist on it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, applying for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Analytics cookies:These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Third party cookies:The www.bracelit.es website may use third-party services which, on behalf of www.bracelit.es, compile information for statistical purposes, for the use of the site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
Disabling and Blocking Cookies
In any case, we inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the installation of all or some cookies. Most browsers allow you to be warned of the presence of cookies or to reject them automatically. If you reject them, you may still use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
Withdraw my consent
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/administrar-las-cookies/ Modifying your cookie settings and configurations
Unless you have adjusted your browser settings, our system will create cookies as soon as you visit our Website. Please note that all Internet browsers allow you to change these settings. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link:
- Internet Explorer:Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox:Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Configuration. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome:Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari:Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
Change in Cookies Policy
If you have any doubts about this cookies policy, you can contact BRACELIT by email at the following address [email protected]