We are in the middle of music festival season! Music festivals are an incredible experience that many have been waiting for their revival for the past two years. Festivals like EnOrbita, Segorock, Z! Live Rock Fest, Mad Cool, Arenal Sound and many, many more have been looking forward to their arrival.
7 tips to live the best experience at a festival
Firstly, if you’re one of those people who can’t wait to see your favorite artists, read this blog to learn 7 tips to get the most out of the festival experience.
7 tips to live the best experience at a festival:
- Structure a plan: We all know that during festivals there are many artists performing and it’s impossible to see them all. Once you know the line-up and what time and days they perform, make a plan in advance of who has priority for you.
- Organize your suitcase: Secondly, start by making a list of all the things you need to survive. Comfortable clothes and shoes and some kind of in-between season clothing in case it cools down at night.
- Eat, hydrate and rest: Don’t forget to drink water, it’s very important! Heat and alcohol can dehydrate you. As for food, you can enjoy it in the food trucks or leave the venue once a day to buy some fruit and nuts to load them in your backpack.
- Cell phone battery: Moreover, if you are one of those people who like to take pictures and videos at all times, it is important that you carry an extra battery where you can connect your cell phone.
- Don’t forget your skin: On one hand, bring sunglasses, sunscreen and a hat. Remember that if the sun and heat are very strong, you should apply sunscreen frequently.
- Prepare your accommodation: Camping is a very cool and fun option. To make the most of it, choose a quality tent. But, if rest is something very important to you, perhaps the best thing to do is to make a reservation at a hotel near the site. This way you will be able to enjoy a good night’s rest.
- Enjoy: Finally, don’t forget the most important thing, enjoy yourself. Festivals give you the chance to let loose or, if you want, be a whole new person, enjoy yourself, wear crazy clothes, and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Read on and we’ve got one last tip… You know what it is?
Cashless bracelets for festivals
You have already read the 7 tips to enjoy a festival, we want to give you a secret of something that will make you have more time to enjoy the music, dance and sing….
Finally.. don’t forget your Bracelit wristband: Your cashless bracelet will be a great ally for you at festivals. They say, life without queues is the best life, isn’t it? You will be able to purchase all your drinks by scanning the back of the bracelet and making the purchase online. Once your wearable is recharged, order comfortably at the bar, enjoy the Bracelit experience, we want you to not miss a single second of the event.
At Bracelit, we take care of turning traditional music festivals into cashless festivals that are more secure than ever.
We are experts in improving the attendee experience and optimizing management through cashless payments and access control.
Contact us, we will be happy to assist you at [email protected] and www.bracelit.es/en.
Let us handle your next project!