- Legal information and acceptance
The present provisions regulate the use of the Internet portal service (hereinafter, the ‘Portal’) that BRACELIT, S.L. (hereinafter, BRACELIT) makes available to Internet users.
BRACELIT, with registered office at Calle San Juan de Dios, number 5, 2ºB, CP. 18001, Granada (Spain), and C.I.F. B19650704, is registered in the Mercantile Register of Granada, Volume 1640, Folio 195, Page GR-50633. Telephone 652308532, Email: [email protected]
Access to the website is free of charge except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider contracted by users. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and access to them is restricted. BRACELIT’s services, in general, have the price indicated in the corresponding contracting proposal and, under no circumstances are they offered or provided through the Portal service.
The use of the Portal confers the condition of Portal user (hereinafter, the ‘User’) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The provision of the Portal service is limited to the time at which the User is connected to the Portal or to any of the services provided through it. Therefore, the User must read this Legal Notice carefully each time he/she intends to use the Portal, as the Portal and its conditions of use set out in this Legal Notice may undergo modifications.
Some Portal services accessible to Internet users or exclusive to BRACELIT clients may be subject to specific conditions, regulations and instructions which, where applicable, replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice and which must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service is provided.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the use of the information on the portal www.bracelit.es implies acceptance of the following conditions of use.
- Use of the information contained in the Portal
BRACELIT facilitates the free consultation of the information contained in the Portal, allowing the copying and distribution of pages as long as the source and the date on which the copy was made are cited, the contents are not manipulated or altered, it is not used directly for commercial purposes and it is not used by entities with the same corporate purpose.
The texts offered on the Portal are for information purposes only, i.e. they have no legal validity. Access to the Portal, as well as the use that may be made of the information it contains, is the sole responsibility of the user. BRACELIT shall not be held responsible for any consequence, damage or harm that may derive from the same.
- Quality of information
BRACELIT shall use all available resources at its disposal to avoid errors and, where appropriate, to repair or update them as soon as possible, although it cannot guarantee that they do not exist or that the content of the information is permanently updated.
- Availability of information
BRACELIT cannot fully guarantee the operation of the communications network and therefore assumes no responsibility for the availability of its server. The server may be disconnected without prior notice. Every effort will be made to minimise the impact of maintenance work. Nevertheless, BRACELIT accepts no responsibility for any damage or harm suffered by the user arising from access to this server or from the use of the information or applications contained therein.
- Establishment of hyperlinks
The Portal includes links to pages of third party websites (“links”), mostly to Internet pages of other Public Administrations, which have been considered to be of interest to users. Nevertheless, BRACELIT does not assume any responsibility derived from the connection or contents of the third party links referred to in the Portal.
5.1. Links to the portal
Internet users who wish to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below, without ignorance of these conditions avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
- It shall be prohibited in all cases, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, to establish frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the Contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are displayed together with contents outside the Portal in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users as to the true origin of the service or Contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of BRACELIT; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- The page that introduces the link shall not make any false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about BRACELIT, its partners, employees, clients or about the quality of the services it provides.
- Under no circumstances shall it be stated on the page where the link is located that BRACELIT has given its consent to the insertion of the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates with, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of BRACELIT within the sender’s page is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by BRACELIT and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the Portal is permitted in the manner established in this clause.
- The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc. ); (II) induce or could induce in the User the false conception that BRACELIT subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) are inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of BRACELIT in view of the place, contents and subject matter of the sender’s web page.
- Intellectual property
The intellectual property rights of this Internet Portal, its graphic design and the codes it contains are the property of BRACELIT, unless a different ownership is indicated. The unauthorised reproduction, distribution, commercialisation or transformation of these works constitutes an infringement of BRACELIT’s intellectual property rights. Likewise, all trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the portal are protected by law.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in the Portal, as well as any damage caused to the intellectual and industrial property rights of BRACELIT may give rise to the exercise of the corresponding legal actions and, if applicable, to the liabilities arising from such exercise.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its aspects by Spanish law. BRACELIT and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of Granada for any dispute that may arise from access to this website.
Last updated on 22 June 2021.