1.Processing of personal data
The personal data collected will be processed by the entity BRACELIT, S.L. (hereinafter BRACELIT), with CIF B19650704 and address in Granada, Calle San Juan de Dios, number 5, 2ºB, CP. 18001, Granada (Spain), in accordance with the contracted services, as Data Controller. Likewise, we inform you that BRACELIT complies with the conditions established by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016.
In accordance with the aforementioned legislation, BRACELIT has appointed a Data Protection Officer. Therefore, for any question in this matter, the client/user may contact the BRACELIT Data Protection Delegate by e-mail sent to the following address [email protected]
- Purpose of the processing of personal data
BRACELIT, will process the user’s data, manually and/or automatically, for the following purposes:
- To attend to and adequately manage the requests for information sent to us by users through our different communication channels.
- To manage the contracting of our payment and event management services, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send (by e-mail, post and/or SMS) communications, news and reports related to our services and activities.
- Respond to queries and doubts raised in the various contact forms.
- Properly manage the data provided in the personnel selection processes offered by the company.
- The elaboration of anonymous statistical profiles with respect to the data provided.
- To properly manage navigation through this website.
- Statistical analysis according to visits to the website and user behaviour on the website.
- To comply with the legally established obligations.
The legitimacy for the processing of the user’s data by BRACELIT in order to attend to and properly manage the requests is to be found in the consent of the interested party, requested in each case.
On the other hand, the management of the contracting of services through the website, invoicing and shipping, is legitimised by the execution of the contract itself.
The processing of the data provided through the “Contact” section is legitimised by theresolution of the query posed by the user.
he processing of data for the purpose of sending electronic newsletters with news and reports related to our services and activities, commercial information, the preparation of anonymous statistical reports regarding the data provided for the use of the payment system contracted with BRACELIT, are based on the egitimate interest of the company to carry out such processing in accordance with current legislation.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent, so the user may revoke one or more of them without affecting the others. Likewise, BRACELIT may use the user’s information to comply with the different legal obligations.
1.3 Category of data processed
BRACELIT processes the following category of data:
- Identifiers: name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, postal code, telephone number, town, etc…
- Transactional data: payments, receipts, transfers, debits.
- Health data: information related to symptomatologies, allergies, diseases, medical incapacities, disabilities, orthopaedic devices, as well as the physical or mental state of the person.
1.4 Main addressees
Your personal data may be communicated by BRACELIT to:
- BRACELIT’s employees, so that they can correctly carry out the tasks entrusted to them in order to develop the contracted services.
- Public administrations, security forces and bodies by virtue of the provisions of the regulations.
- Banks and financial institutions for the collection of the services offered.
1.5 Conservation period
Your data will be kept for a period not exceeding five years or the time necessary for the development of the aforementioned purposes, according to the statute of limitations arising from the legal relationship that founds the treatment, in the terms provided by the civil, commercial, or tax legislation that may be applicable.
The data collected for the formalisation and execution of the contract for the provision of services will be kept during the contractual relationship, as well as for the period necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims, at least five years.
The data processed for the sending of commercial communications will be kept until the interested party revokes consent and/or exercises their rights of opposition and/or deletion.
- Commercial communications
In some of the electronic forms you will be asked for your express consent to be able to send you commercial communications by any means, including e-mail or equivalent means of electronic communication, in accordance with the provisions of article 21 LSSI.
- Security measures
BRACELIT adopts the security levels required by Royal Decree 1720/2007 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, appropriate to the nature of the data being processed at all times. BRACELIT shall treat the data in an absolutely confidential manner and shall keep the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed. Notwithstanding the above, technical security in a medium such as the Internet is not impregnable and there may be fraudulent actions by third parties, although BRACELIT makes every effort to avoid such actions.
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 LSSI, BRACELIT shall only use data storage and recovery devices (‘Cookies’) when the user has given prior consent to do so in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the user’s browser when accessing the Portal for the first time and under the other terms and conditions indicated in BRACELIT’s Cookies Policy, of which all users should be aware.
- ARCO-OP rights
The User may exercise his/her rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (‘ARCO Rights’), Portability and, if applicable, the right to be Forgotten, by contacting the Data Protection and Privacy Department of BRACELIT located at Calle San Juan de Dios, number 5, 2ºB, CP. 18001, Granada (Spain), or by sending an e-mail message to the following address: [email protected], indicating in both cases his/her name, surname and a copy of his/her identity document.
Last updated on 22 June 2021
End of form